Hussaini hanging bridge in hunza, One of the dangerous bridge in the world.

Hussaini hanging bridge located in upper hunza. This hanging bridge is considered as one of the most dangerous bridge among world's bridges. Before it was very old and narrow seem like primitive but now it's repaired but still enough for legs to tremble. Though our guide encouraged me to get through bridge but i couldn't dare to take any risk. 
Hussaini hanging bridge in Hussaini village





A good cup of tea makes your day


Our smarty guide in Hussaini village

A lil beauty spotted in Hussaini village






Comments

  1. Yikes! That bridge makes me nervous! I don't think I would be able to cross it! Lovely pictures!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy and traditional Pashtoon Afghani frocks !!!

Fancy Afghani and Kuchi style frocks

My visit to Khewra Salt Mines ' A wonder of the World'