My elegant Samsung galaxy camera


I just fell in love with my New Samsung Galaxy Camera™ AT&T 4G Connected (White). Its elegant and have many features. My sweetest mama gifted me this camera. I am really thankful to my dear mom for giving me such an incredible device.
It runs Android like a smart phone and its wireless feature let you skip your computer completely. Picture quality is great, though i am just testing it right now and some of the following pictures are taken with default settings... Its very easy to edit and decorate pictures directly on camera and to share on blog and in emails.Though Samsung also announces a newer version of this Android galaxy camera this year, which is bit cheaper but it doesn't have 3G/4G connect...
Features of my Galaxy camera are following. Apart from its internal memory, i have to purchase 32 GB micro SDHC UHS I Card.
  • 16.3 Megapixel CMOS Image Sensor
  • 1.4GHz Quad-Core Processor
  • F2.8, 23 mm, 21x Super Long Zoom Lens
  • 4.8-inch HD Super Clear Touch Display
  • Android 4.1 OS (Jelly Bean)
  • 4G, 3G (HSPA+ 21Mbps): 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz Cellular Connectivity
Its bit heavy for holding in hands for a long time, though a wrist strap comes along with the packing yet i personally needed to hang it with a neck strap because its bit more heavier for a wrist. But Unfortunately its made to hold with a wrist strap only...Yet i am really loving my smart camera..












Comments

  1. And all taken with a Samsung, brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. chissà che foto ci varai vedere con questa nuova fotocamera. ciao

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet gift, the pictures look wonderful, enjoy your new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shot of the cactus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great review about this camera!The pictures are wonderful! I love the flowers images, so adorable colors!
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kiran, lovely pictures!! ;-) I been good, missing lahore alot... How you been? Eid Mubarak love xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome gadget! How I wish to have one in the near future!
    Love all your shots! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how lucky and happy you are ! wonderful !
    beautiful images Kiran
    I wish you a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, it is really awesome! What a great gift. Great pictures too:-)
    Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy and traditional Pashtoon Afghani frocks !!!

Fancy Afghani and Kuchi style frocks

My visit to Khewra Salt Mines ' A wonder of the World'

Shrine of Abdul Qadir Gillani's grand sons in Kallar Kahar

Rawal Dam.....with a lake in and a Park around, in capital Islamabad " A beautiful combination of water and gardens"

Confluence of River Indus and River Kabul:

Pakistan Monument Museum, A must visit place in Islamabad

Famous Chapli Kabab of North west in Pakistan

Travel to Lahore " The Shalimar Garden"