Dubai is a luxurious city and lifestyle destination

Dubai is awesome place for tourists, where you may find every type of entertainment such as  DESERT SAFARI , and also OASIS IN THE DESERT"The Miracle Garden" BEACHES, ICONIC BUILDINGS, TALL BUILDINGS , MallsMUSEUMS , CULTURAL FESTIVITY and it is a SHOPPING PARADISE for those who love shopping especially at Dubai shopping festival days that started from 1 january till 1 february every year ,when most of the malls having discount prices on selected items only. I personally found no such big rush on DSF as this festival is using more or less as a publicity stunt to attract tourists then in actual.

Any ways i love to capture pictures and some times even forgot about myself being captured too. But it's really a joy when i look back at all these beautiful photos taken by me and reminiscing about the time i shared with my loved one's during this trip. Here are some views that i took with my Samsung galaxy camera during my visit in january 2016. I must say that best season to enjoy Dubai outdoors is from december to february. I must admit that i  love Dubai for it's warmth, liveliness and of course the luxurious lifestyle.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy and traditional Pashtoon Afghani frocks !!!

Fancy Afghani and Kuchi style frocks

My visit to Khewra Salt Mines ' A wonder of the World'

Shrine of Abdul Qadir Gillani's grand sons in Kallar Kahar

Rawal Dam.....with a lake in and a Park around, in capital Islamabad " A beautiful combination of water and gardens"

Confluence of River Indus and River Kabul:

Pakistan Monument Museum, A must visit place in Islamabad

Famous Chapli Kabab of North west in Pakistan

Travel to Lahore " The Shalimar Garden"