ENROUTE TO SKARDU. A SCENIC MOUNTAIN FLIGHT.

I planned my trip to Skardu by air and I was amazed to see how comfortably it took around 60 min from Faisalabad to Skardu and return flight take even 40 min to Islamabad. Air travel is the most feasible way of arriving here. Due to long road journey we ultimately decide to have a flight. Northern areas of Pakistan are one of the adventurous destination. I was long been waiting to explore the Giant deosai plain.

Have a look at the scenic flight here 👇



Though road travelling has own adventure but the flight was far more scenic in Skardu case. Because it was more than an ordinary flight. It was in fact an air safari, where the captain of PIA "PAKISTAN AIRLINES AIR SAFARI FLIGHT TO SKARDU" continuously keep you updating about the flight and you may get the chance to capture some unforgettable pictures of Mighty "NANGA PARBAT", the 9th highest mountain in the world and Pakistan's most visited lake " LAKE SAIFUL MALOOK"



I would definitely recommend PIA flights for Skardu. For me this air journey was one of the highlight of my trip. I must say it is one of the most scenic flight of my life. Till date only Pakistan International Airlines operate flights to skardu from all major cities of Pakistan. I chose departure for Skardu from Faisalabad International Airport and return to Islamabad international airport.








If you are further interested in my road travel on KKH ( Karakoram highways) towards Hunza, then click on my post link here. My Epic Road Journey on KKH





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy and traditional Pashtoon Afghani frocks !!!

Fancy Afghani and Kuchi style frocks

My visit to Khewra Salt Mines ' A wonder of the World'

Shrine of Abdul Qadir Gillani's grand sons in Kallar Kahar

Rawal Dam.....with a lake in and a Park around, in capital Islamabad " A beautiful combination of water and gardens"

Confluence of River Indus and River Kabul:

Pakistan Monument Museum, A must visit place in Islamabad

Famous Chapli Kabab of North west in Pakistan

Travel to Lahore " The Shalimar Garden"