ATTABAD LAKE, HUNZA.

A beautiful Attabad lake is one of the mesmerizing lake in hunza valley that have turquoise water. Earlier I have visited here during 2017. The link is here Mesmerizing Attabad Lake 

Check my New video of Attabad Lake on my YouTube link here

Recently I have travelled here during Autumn season. The area once a natural lake and had fewer boats have now become a favorite spot of tourists. There were constructed multiple hotels and shops. Apart from that boating facilities available. Speed boats is one of the tourist favorite here. We also got some tea and fries from the local shops. So lets have a look at my recent pictures taken at Attabad Lake. Though this beautiful lake came into being as a result of accident, and the details you may get through Wikipedia.  I am sharing the link here WIKIPEDIA















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy and traditional Pashtoon Afghani frocks !!!

Fancy Afghani and Kuchi style frocks

My visit to Khewra Salt Mines ' A wonder of the World'

Shrine of Abdul Qadir Gillani's grand sons in Kallar Kahar

Rawal Dam.....with a lake in and a Park around, in capital Islamabad " A beautiful combination of water and gardens"

Confluence of River Indus and River Kabul:

Pakistan Monument Museum, A must visit place in Islamabad

Famous Chapli Kabab of North west in Pakistan

Travel to Lahore " The Shalimar Garden"