THANDIANI , ABBOTABAD. KYHBER PUKHTUNKHWA.

Beating the summer heat at thandiani top!!! ??? Well wait wait ! ✋

 Did you read that but it's not 100% true. 

Well who knows Thandiani better then me. I have lived my childhood there. I used to visit this hill top every time we would like to beat the heat down town. Yes it was cold a decade and twice ago but somehow the situation has changed now due to global warming. You will definitely get some 2 to 3 degree temperature drop here now but don't expect more then this until and unless it's raining and cloudy. In day time it's almost around 30 to 32 degree in summers here on top. 

I travelled here after long time. It's been almost 10 years recently I have visited here and let me share my experience. Though this place has still same greenery and the tall trees on way drive towards to top that's a treat to eyes but once you come out to hike in day time under sun then it's bit difficult to handle.


Aim for the sky, but move slowly, enjoying every step along the way. It is all those little steps that makes the journey beautiful 😍

You will reach your destination even though you travel slowly. 
Beautiful destination for the day ☝ THANDIANI TOP.

The poetry of earth is never dead.

When everything around you is beautiful. 

wearing my nations flag 

Somewhere on your journey don't forget to turn around and enjoy the view.

Delicious breakfast 😋

Every calm and quiet place is the true temple of a wise man 💁

Nature is not a place to visit it is home.

Why try so hard to fit in, when you were born to stand out.

With the wind in my hair, and the earth beneath my feet, I am one with nature, my spirit is free.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy and traditional Pashtoon Afghani frocks !!!

Fancy Afghani and Kuchi style frocks

My visit to Khewra Salt Mines ' A wonder of the World'

Shrine of Abdul Qadir Gillani's grand sons in Kallar Kahar

Rawal Dam.....with a lake in and a Park around, in capital Islamabad " A beautiful combination of water and gardens"

Confluence of River Indus and River Kabul:

Pakistan Monument Museum, A must visit place in Islamabad

Famous Chapli Kabab of North west in Pakistan

Travel to Lahore " The Shalimar Garden"