OUR SHORT STAY AT TDCP HILLTOP RESORT ON MURREE EXPRESSWAY

Road trips are one of the best way for me to refresh. I never take it as a boring long journey but for me it's always a source of great pleasure once done with a proper planning. Whenever you properly plan any trip with interesting layovers then obviously you will enjoy it to the utmost. One such layover for me was TDCP hilltop resort Khajut, situated on Islamabad/Murree Expressway on my way to Dhirkot, Azad Kashmir. 
Watch my You tube video about tdcp resort here 👇


It is one of the nice place near Islamabad for day outing and easily accessible. You can go there in evening with family and have nice food. Apart from that they have luxury glamping and pods that you can stay at night as well. I will recommend it definitely as a day trip with kids' and family. Also a good option to stay at night while on a longer route from Lahore etc. towards Galliat and Kashmir. So this place can be a good stopover if you want to bypass Islamabad city. You can watch the details of luxury pods in above video

Located on Murree Expressway after crossing Toll plaza at almost at a distance of 25km on left side.


The luxury pods

Spacious seating area

My favorite place 😍



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy and traditional Pashtoon Afghani frocks !!!

Fancy Afghani and Kuchi style frocks

My visit to Khewra Salt Mines ' A wonder of the World'

Shrine of Abdul Qadir Gillani's grand sons in Kallar Kahar

Rawal Dam.....with a lake in and a Park around, in capital Islamabad " A beautiful combination of water and gardens"

Confluence of River Indus and River Kabul:

Pakistan Monument Museum, A must visit place in Islamabad

Famous Chapli Kabab of North west in Pakistan

Travel to Lahore " The Shalimar Garden"