My Blog Nomination for Liebster Blog Award !
I have been nominated for Liebster Blog Award through one of my blogger friend named Helen Prabha. Thank you Helen for the nomination :)
My blog posts mostly about places i do visit. Including archeological sites, nature beauty, the tourist spots and whatever comes in my way that i love to share in photographs through my blog.
Basically this award nomination is for new bloggers, who have just stepped in the world of blogging. I feel so hesitant to mention whom according to rules of participation because all of my blogger friends have already maintained such wonderful blogs since long time and i have no new blogger friends to mention. But still i invited 11 among them.
Helen is a lovely lady, having a tasty delicious blog with a variety of food recipes.
Sharing a few words about Liebster Blog Award in following:
The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning ; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
Rules of the Award:
1. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 interview questions you've been given by the person who nominated you.
3. Fabricate 11 new questions.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers and mention them in your post.
5. Tell the person who nominated you, along with the people whom you've nominated.
So here are the random 11 facts about me, that have been usually mentioned by my parents, brother, sister in law and my cousins and other dear friends about me :)
(1) Peace loving
(3) Good helper (Facilitator )
(4) Lovely. Usually the near and dear one call me princess :) and even treat me like this.
(5) Usually on the brink of tears when ever get emotional.
(6) A good sister and a sister in law
(7) A loving aunty to my 19 months old nephew
(8) A loving daughter to mama and baba
(9) Friends usually complain me that i don't stay in a regular touch , though i try my best.
(10) Smiling and enjoying the life to whatever comes in my way.
(11) very good in maintaining the cleanliness of home.
Now my answers to Helen Prabha's 11 questions
1. What is your ultimate passion?
To have some research studies to Pashtun Socio cultural values and the impact of extremism on their lives. Want to study PhD
2. Did you ever wish you had a different name? If yes, what name did you secretly want?
No. I love my name. Though i have already two names with same meaning. Kiran and Palwasha. Both are my favorite. PALWASHA is a Pashtu language word, which mean Kiran :)
3. If your hubby & kid are not well at the same time and both needs you full time. With whom you would be? Why
I haven't this experience because i am single. But if ever it happen , where i have to help out between two needy people then i would prefer to that one, who needs more.
4. What is the best gift you have given to your sweetheart?
My love and loyalty. Always think above some thing materialistic. But i would love to give gifts like watches, perfumes, chocolates as well i would love to receive them lols..
5. Tell me your one secret which your hubby/family doesn't know?
Nothing, because my family, my mama baba and bro knows almost every thing about me.
6. When was the last time you laughed so hard that your stomach hurt & why?
Last week, when me and my mama was watching a movie. I said some thing in hurry regrding the story to short cut my conversation in Pashtu language to mama , that turned out totally different, make my mama burst in to laughter.....we were laughing like crazy mad... that my father instantly came out of his room and got confused what happened to both ladies :)
7. Do you have any secret admirer?
8. House is on fire. You can grab only 2 things what would you take? (except family)
Then Of course my laptop and my cell phone :)
9. What is your biggest fear?
My uncertainty about future. It's like driving on a misty road, where nothing is clear.
10. What would be your "one amazing meal" in the whole world?
Beef Biryani along with roasted drum sticks, the raita , salad and the Sweetest Gajar ka halwa (Traditional Carrot sweet dish) and a green tea in the end too :) I love desi food. I can cook all these very well.
11. What is the cutest thing your sweetheart has done to you?
I don't know how to write it? But one of my friend have really done some thing cutest that i won't forget my whole life. The day i felt really like a Princess ,in fact i was made feel very special, but unfortunately i can't disclose it here :)
My 11 questions for my fellow bloggers, whom i have nominated further in this process.
(1)How you can define yourself?
(2) Which is worse? Failing or never trying ?
(3) What is your favorite destination in world where you want to visit?
(4) Any lament in your life ?
(5) Would you break a law to save your loved one?
(6) How you cope up with tensions in your life?
(7) What are you most grateful for?
(8)Has your greatest fear ever come true?
(9)why do religion that support Love, cause that much war in the world?
(10) Who inspires you ? Love or money?
(11) What did you always want to be when you grew up ?
Following is the list of nomination for Liebster Award.
Hopefully they would enjoy the task as i did :)
(1) Saira from http://www.sysprints.blogspot.com/
(2) Bia from http://biaviagemambiental.blogspot.com/
(3) Ines from http://bahbohh.blogspot.com/
(4) Eva from http://www.greeceinmyheart.com/
(5) Rose from http://rosvit.blogspot.com/
(6) Carrie from http://myworldwithaview.blogspot.com/
(7)Alexandra from http://thetravelingsoul.com/
(8) Bill Robertson from http://wlrobertson.blogspot.com/
(9) COWICHAN4EVER from http://myownchina.blogspot.com/
(10) Abdullatif from http://abdullatif-olivetree.blogspot.com/
(11)Georgie from http://thebeeshouse.blogspot.com/
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST